Are you dosa lover? A dosa is not just a snack. It is an emotion. It is a mound of goodness that drops from the ladle onto the hot tava and melts in your heart. Well, if you are a true dosa lover like the Poove Poochoodava’s Sundhar, you will surely relate to the notion. TV actor Madhan Pandian, who portrays the role of Sundhar made his love for dosa a public affair in one of his social media posts.
Watch the flavour of fun that Sundhar brings in to the show Poove Poochoodava.
He shared some pictures of him posing by the side some mouth-watering varieties of dosa.
So, if you are indeed a dosa lover and at times you feel the urge to satisfy the pang of having the snack, here’s a list of five best dosa corners in and around Chennai..
1. Saravana Bhavan: Established in the year 1981, this popular chain of restaurant is always a haven for dosa lovers. The varieties of chutneys that they have to offer just make the dosa deal all the more tempting.
2. Murugan Idli Shop: Although the name suggests an idli shop, the place is famous for its variety of dosas. They are known for making nine different variations of dosas.
3. Ratna Cafe: Another chain of restaurant that is a famous spot if you want to try some delicious dosas. Although the options here are limited the taste and the iconic sambar here make up for the fewer verities.
4. Vasanta Bhavan: Launched in 1969 this place boasts of a tradition of taste and different options of a cost-effective and yet fulfilling meal.
5. Hotel Maris: A place that shares its rich film history along with the authentic taste! This has been featured in some of the famous Tamil movies. This place is famous for its mix rich variety of dosas.
All this talk about different dosa spots must have surely made you hungry. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead check out your options at these places!
Also, if you like watching romantic dramas then check out Sembaruthi streaming on ZEE5.