Getting inspired by your favourite star to visit a holiday destination is a great thing. But doing your own research about the place, as to where to visit, what to do and what to eat, when you are there is an advisable thing. Speaking of which Shikha Singh who is popular as Aliya, in Iniya Iru Malargal streaming on ZEE5 recently took off to Vietnam and posted some travel pictures on her social media handle.
Watch the latest episode of Iniya Iru Malargal below:
So, by any chance, if you have been planning on a trip to Vietnam and want to know more about this place. Then do not worry! For help is around the corner.
Here’s a list of five essential things that you should do when you are in Vietnam.
1. Ha Long Bay: Starting by visiting one of the most popular attractions, while you are in Vietnam, would be a good idea. Situated towards the northeast of Vietnam, this place is famous for its emerald waters, towering limestone islands and beautiful scenery.
2. Hoi An: For every Vietnamese New Year, this place is decked up with vibrant colours and different types of lanterns. The breath-taking site here is surely the view of thousands of lanterns floating on the river. If you are unable to make it to Vietnam during the Vietnamese New year, then you could plan your trip to fall during the smaller lantern festivals that are held every full moon.
3. Food tour in Hanoi: To experience the taste of Asian ingredients mixed with French influences, make sure that you go on a food tour in Hanoi. With different types of food stalls, this place is sure to offer you the authentic taste of Vietnamese cuisines.
4. A visit to Phong Nha: This place is the centre for caving adventures. Also, a visit to the Hang Son Doong cave, which is considered as one of the largest caves in the world is a must. If you are not very comfortable with caves and closed spaces, then there are many trekking adventures that this place has to offer.
5. Ho Chi Minh City Museum: In order to understand a place it is not just enough for you to explore it present but it is also essential to take a peek into its past. Ho Chi Minh City Museum gives you a detailed glimpse into the past with informative exhibitions and explains the country’s past through different photographs.
Hope you make a note from this list and make it a point to visit these places. If you have already been to Vietnam, feel free to let us know about the best places to visit. Also, do not forget to leave your comments and share your thoughts in the section below.
If you enjoy watching Iniya Iru Malargal, you can also try watching Sembaruthi, a romantic drama streaming on ZEE5.