Shabana Shajahan recently posted a picture of enjoying some leisure time in Mumbai and topping it with a scrumptious meal consisting of the kebabs, at one of the many kebab joints in the city. Shabana is famous for her role of Parvathy on Sembaruthi that streams on ZEE5.
Watch Parvathy as she tries to ward off the evil plans of Vanaja, in the show Sembaruthi.
This post inadvertently garnered some interest and likes from her followers. Even amid the usher of love and fan ramblings, there were a few who found it extremely pleasing to have witnessed their favourite star enjoy their much-loved food. It surely was an emotional moment for kebab lovers!
So, if you are a kebab lover and if by any chance you find yourself wandering in the streets, of any of these major cities, in search of a place to satisfy your kebab palate, worry not! For here is a list of some of the best place in five major cities, where you will find a resting place for your kebab craving soul.
1. Qureshi Kabab Corner (New Delhi): If you’re ever near to Gate 1 of Jama Masjid, make it sure that you visit this immensely popular kebab shop. Managed by ‘The Qureshi Brothers’, this place has a legacy of lending the masses a lip-smacking treat of kebabs.
View this post on Instagram
. . #qureshikababcorner . For Kabab Lovers, this name is just enough . Lipsmacking, Melt in the mouth Kababs with rumali roti . Pro Tip: Token Se Number Ana Sab ki apni apni kismat pe hai . . This EID we had an awesome time with all the delicious food. . . We would love to share our experince via videos, posts and blogs. . . Till then do Share, Like and Subscribe on facebook, instagram and youtube. @KhaneKaFunda . . Your love and support is of utmost importance to us. . . #kkf #eidmubarak #eid #ramadan #happyeidmubarak #happyeid #ramadan #ramadan2018 #ramzanmubarak #ramzan #eid #jamamasjid #foodblog #foodbloggers #foodblogging #foodisfuel #foodlove #jamamasjid #delhifood #food #foodie #delhifoodblogger
2. Sarvi (Mumbai): While in the city, take out some time to take a trip to this modest restaurant that is quite reasonably priced and boasts of a heritage that is ninety years old. The shammi kebabs and tikkas here are worth trying. This place is in Byculla.
View this post on Instagram
Mr Rafique Baghdadi did a fun Ramzan walk for members of the Press Club today. We started at Sarvi, and then walked to, through, and around Bohri Mohalla. Between food stops, he talked to us a little about the history of the neighbourhoods we were walking through. This is our food at Sarvi. (The kebabs are as good as they have always been.)
3. Tayyabs (Bangalore): Located in New Tippasandra, Bengaluru this is small and affordable joint is famous for lending an authentic Afghani flavour to its menu. The baida roti, chicken seekh kebab, mutton seekh kebab that they offer are amongst the most recommended options.
4. Sarvi (Hyderabad): Situated in Banjara Hills this place is basically a famous spot for biryani lovers but the options of kebab that they offer are also worth a try. For this is a place which serves your palate the authenticity of Hyderabadi flavours in affordable rates.
5. Kabab Corner: This small outlet in Nungambakkam is one of the best kebab places in Chennai which offers succulent options. Now, let me warn you guys, this option might feel slightly heavy on your pockets and also this place has no seating arrangements to offer. But yes, the taste of the food sugar-coats all these trivialities.
Well kebab lovers, that’s about it! So, next time when you are visiting any of these cities, do visit these joints and share your opinions and comments in the section given below.
Also, if you like watching family dramas like Sembaruthi then check the series Oru Oorula Oru Rajakumari streaming on ZEE5.