Are you an ardent follower of Iniya Iru Malargal on ZEE5? Then you must be a fan of Sriti Jha, who plays Pragya in the show. Recently, Sriti Jha posted a picture where she was seen relaxing at a camping site. I believe camping is something to be experienced just like the television actress.
Watch the latest episode of the show Iniya Iru Malargal.
So, let out that spirit of adventure in you and here’s a list of five places in and around Tamil Nadu enjoy camping and rekindle your bond with nature.
1. Kodaikanal: Indulge in some star gazing, a trip to natural waterfalls, seek out some rare birds and take part in the experience of deep forest camping. For an adventure trip to Kodaikanal is sure to offer you all of this.
2. Kovalam Beach: If you are a water person and would love to witness the glorious sunset while you laze around the beach, Kovalam Beach Camping is where you should head to.
3. Madumalai National Park: Trying to reclaim your bond with nature could prove difficult, but if you are determined and want to share space with the exotic flora and fauna, then Masinagudi is your destination. A part of the Mudumalai National Park in this place is a wildlife sanctuary for the tigers.
4. Yercaud: Located at a height of 4700 ft above the sea level, this place is sure to take your camping experience to the next level. This campsite is nestled in the tiny hill station of Yercaud, where you will find nature in its true essence.
5. Gandikota: Located at a short distance from the Chennai city, Gandikota Camping spot is in the Eastern Ghats, in Andhra Pradesh. Surprisingly, this resembles the Grand Canyon Gorge.
Have you been to any of these places? Do let us know the best places out of them in the comments below!
Also, if you have not yet watched the show Iniya Iru Malargal do watch it on ZEE5.