An award ceremony is usually the place to flaunt your style and make a statement. It was during such an event that Chaitra Reddy or as better known as the Shwetha of Yaaradi Nee Mohini walked the red carpet in a very elegant looking black dress.
Watch Shwetha as she adds to the problems in Mutharasan’s life, in the series Yaaradi Nee Mohini.
Fans who want to add new dresses to their work wardrobe inspired by the actress’ look, here are five cool ideas under Rs 1500.
View this post on Instagram
I know I’m late, but here I am taking this opportunity to thank each one of you for voting me, the kind of support and confidence made me to win the “Favourite Villain” award😇 I was really pleased with your response to make me win this. Once again thanks a ton for thee widest support from all of you. ♥️😍😘 keep supporting ♥️ My great gratitude to you guys ☺☺ love you all ♥️ much and soooo much of love to you people ♥️ . . . #thankyou♥️ @zeetamizh @yukbafashion
1. Beat The Monday Blues: Let your charm be the source of others to beat their Monday blues. And what better way to add a little sunshine to your gloomy Monday than wearing a yellow dress.
2. Be A Bit Vibrant: For Tuesday be a bit loud, for you must make sure to maintain the spirit of your charm. So, go with a red number.
3. Tap Into White: It is mid of your weekday and you need to be relaxed to make it through the two more days of your work. So, try relaxing with the beauty of white.
4. Make Them Envious: Thursdays set your mood for the weekend, as you lie in anticipation of your Friday evening plans. So, wear something green to make your colleagues envious of your elegance.
5. Friday Is Your Day: Finally, Friday! The day for you to shed the monotony of your work life and be a bit cheerful about the evening party with your friends and what better way to make a statement with a blue elegant dress.
Hope that this helps you to get a bit more acquainted with the styles available for you and make your weekdays a bit more happening. We hope Chaitra Reddy has inspired you to relook at your wardrobe.
In case you are in a mood for watching some Tamil thrillers, check out the latest ones streaming on ZEE5.