Did you happen to check Leena Jumani’s Instagram profile? Leena Jumani plays the part of Tanu in Iniya Iru Malargal that airs on Zee Tamil. It is on one of her posts that you see that she had recently visited New Orleans. Now like any place New Orleans also has its own set of attractions.
Watch Tanu and others play their part in the latest episode of Iniya Iru Malargal.
So, if you are ever planning a trip to this place, here are seven places that you should definitely visit.
1. The French Quarter: This best place to begin with your New Orleans tour. The neighbourhood is lively and has various options for activities to you to choose from.
2. Bourbon Street: Situated right in the heart of the French Quarter, this historic street was built in 1721. It is famous for its bars and nightclubs.
3. Garden District: Famous for its oak-lined streets and Victorian home this place is sure to attract that artistic essence from you. Generally, people who despise the crowded tourist spots find this calm place refreshing.
4. The National WWII Museum: An impressive museum that houses an extensive collection of artefacts and documents that manages to preserve different aspects of the War.
5. Barataria Preserve: This preserve is a part of the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park. It is famous for its beautiful nature and bird trails. One can also opt for a guided tour and spot some alligators in the wild.
6. The Cabildo: Originally built in 1799, this was the centre for Spanish governance. Today, this place is the branch of the Louisiana State Museum, which helps the public to remember the history of Louisiana.
7. Mardi Gras World: Do not forget to visit this museum that offers a detailed look into flamboyant floats and costumes used during Mardi Gras event.
Hope you have a great time visiting these places. If you have already been here, post more places to visit in the comments below!
In case you enjoy watching romantic dramas, watch Sembaruthi streaming on ZEE5.