Yaaradi Nee Mohini speaks about the life and issues of Vennila(Naksharthra). While the show tries to depict Vennila’s life what it also does is to show how things can become complicated if we trust the wrong. As in the show, we see how Vennila and Muthrasan’s (Shreekumar) life is affected because Mutharasan had placed his trust in his stepmom Neelambari (Fathima Babu).
Watch the complexities that arise in the show Yaaradi Nee Mohini.
In this show, we also see Rurda(Lisha) who is actually the daughter of Muthrasan. The character of Rudra is such that she is the one who tries to help the weaker characters like Vennila who cannot differentiate much between the good and the bad. Rudra is also someone who brings along the attribute of joy into the show.
Now unlike other characters of the show, Rudra is special and is someone whom you could draw inspiration from. So, let us take a quick look and recount five things about Rudra which we could adopt in our life.
1. Positivity: Rudra is one of the most positive characters in the show. So much so that she is seen giving Vennila the boost of morale when she seems to be bogged down with issues.
2. Love simpler things: In the show, one could see the fun that Rudra has and she also makes it a point to bring out the best in others.
3. Innocence: Rudra is the epitome of innocence with intelligence. This here is an important life lesson which we should also internalise, to have that perfect blend of innocence and wit.
4. Persistence: Rudra is not an adamant kid but she is persistent. Thus, she makes sure that she gives her hundred per cent to things that she does.
5. Understanding: Unlike other characters in the show, we see that Rudra is very understanding and she makes it sure that she does not harm people who do not deserve it.
So, which among these qualities of Rudra are you going to adapt in your life? Share your opinions in the section given below.
For more entertainment, check out the latest Tamil blockbusters streaming on ZEE5.