Sembaruthi fame Laxmi, who is known to be one of the most stylish celebrities in the small screen industry, has been winning hearts for her impressive acting skills in the telly show. Since Sembaruthi’s shooting is yet to resume, the actress, who has been staying at home owing to the coronavirus lockdown, is making sure to keep herself occupied even while in isolation.
Watch the latest episode of Sembaruthi here:
Laxmi, who has become way too active on social media ever since this lockdown, recently took to the photo-sharing app to share an amazing recipe of Prawn Mushroom Coconut Milk Gravy. The actress, who loves to cook, is sharing her secret tasty recipe with a friend. While the name of the dish sounds too complicated, the recipe is damn easy.
For the unversed, Laxmi, in this lockdown, started her YouTube channel, while she has named the channel as ‘Lakshya Stories’. Alongside the video, Laxmi captioned her post as, “Hi dears do watch when ur time permits..Thanq (sic).” In the video, Laxmi also urges her fans to prepare this dish, further adding that it is very healthy for the children.
Prawns and Mushrooms are clearly the most preferred dish at a restaurant. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, it would be a risk to order food from outside. So, here’s a homemade recipe, which would beat the restaurant-style dishes anytime. If you are planning to try this recipe during the weekend for lunch, here you go!
Watch the video here:
View this post on Instagram
- Take a frying pot, put the finely chopped onions and tomatoes with a little amount of oil in it; Now keep stirring it.
- Once they are properly fried, add ginger and garlic and continue stirring it for another 2 minutes. Now, cool it down before you grind them for making a paste.
- Now, in the same frying pan, pour oil as much as you require and then add the paste.
- After some time, add chillies followed by mushrooms.
- Later add salt and stir it until mushrooms are slightly cooked. Then add our favourite item, prawns and some spices.
- Now the last thing to add is the coconut milk; water need not be added as coconut milk does the job.
- After adding the milk, leave it for a couple of minutes until it starts boiling you. And there you have your Prawn Mushroom Coconut Milk Gravy ready!
On the work front, Laxmi is currently seen essaying the role of Vanaja in Zee Tamil’s much-celebrated show Sembaruthi. The actress plays the antagonist in the telly series. She is vicious and wants to destroy Akhilandeshwari (Priya Raman) so that she could rule the Adikadavur. Her twisted mind comes up with some mean plans to make Parvathy (Shabana Shajahan) and Akhila’s life hell. Well, Vanaja is an interesting character and we are sure you would like her.
Stay tuned to this space for more updates on your favourite stars from the TV and film fraternity.
Also, if you love watching Tamil movies, you can also check out Anushka Shetty’s Bhaagamathie, currently streaming on ZEE5.