Today, Shabana Shajahan is a common name for most Tamil show viewers. As a matter of fact, this Sembaruthi actress has gained a great deal of fan following and her performance as a naïve, yet the adorable girl has really been appreciated by followers from across the globe.
Watch the trials that the true love of Parvathy and Adithya has to undergo in the show Sembaruthi.
Her Twitter and Instagram pages stand witness to the love and affection that her fans shower on her when she decides to share interesting bits of her personal life. It was during such an instance she mentioned her desire to have a candlelit wedding ceremony. Candles can do more than just adding a charm to the wedding. In fact, nothing evokes the romance like a candlelit ambience. Here are five interesting ideas that can be adopted for a candlelight wedding, if you are planning for one like the Sembaruthi actress.
1. The bride’s walk: One of the easiest and affordable ways to add to the aura of the wedding is by lining the sides of the aisle or the passage, through which the bride would walk, with candles of different length.
2. Spotlight on the cake: Another effective yet elegant idea to add charm is to highlight the wedding cake with proper use of candles around it.
3. A fairy tale wedding: Aesthetic use of glass encased candles during an outdoor reception is sure to give the whole wedding affair a spectacular feel of a fairytale wedding.
4. A light-filled scene: Another simple and impactful technique to use candles during weddings is to use tapered candles on various candlesticks and place them on the dinner table.
5. The white light: Mixing candles with different things during a wedding is definitely a good idea. Especially if one were to add some candlelight with some white flowers it would just create an aura of mysticism.
So, what is your ideal idea of a wedding? Share your thoughts with us. Leave your comments in the below section.
Also, if you like watching such family dramas, try watching Poove Poochoodava streaming on ZEE5.